welcome guest, sign me in
STOCK UPDATE COMING!
Sorry for any inconvenience
the temporary store shutting may cause. there is an error in the cart that will take some time to correct. in the meantime, this site is accessible as a reference.
Subscribe to t&h happenings, our newsletter, for a reopen announcement: Put "subscribe" in the subject line of an email and shoot it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
in the meantime, visit tweeandhoney on Etsy
You can email us your order if you like.
t&h by twee & honey
toxin-free juicy jellies, delicate cremes, & scintillaing glitterbombs
meticulously made, by hand, in nyc
←pssssst! NEWish! left side navigation
use these advanced filters to shop by formula, finish, &/or color !
note: these filters work within the collection you are viewing. if you are viewing the All Hallows collection, for example, and click the "jelly" filter, you will see only jelly lacquers that are part of All Hallows. to filter through ALL the t&h colorways, make sure you are viewing the "t&h by twee & honey" collection. ;)
twee:adjective ˈtwē [as defined by Merriam-Webster]
"affectedly or excessively dainty, delicate, cute, or quaint;
sweet or cute in a way that is silly or sentimental."
helpful shopping details
- most colorways are available in full & tiny twee Italian glass bottles. fulls are 11ml, tinys are 4.3ml (both just a bit smaller than the American averages, respectively.) Colorways that are available as a tiny will have a size option available on their product page. Select from the drop down, then add to cart.
- a few colorways have different versions. Those options are shown in a drop-down on the product pages just like the size option. Examples of versions are special editions, naked glitters (explained in the next bullet point!), & modified recipes.
- most glitter colorways are available naked (in a clear base). This is a great option if you see a glitter polish you would love to have without the tint or color! great for topcoating or making sammiches glitter-side-up ;)
- prices will change as you make your choices for size etc... the price for a tiny, for example, won't display until you select "tiny". full size prices are the default prices, generally.
- custom batches or tweeks to existing colorways available upon request. If you would like a modified version of an existing colorway please do ask, I'm happy to accomodate whenever possible! Examples of tweeks would be; switching out a color of glitter in a particular polish or recreating a complementary lacquer base color to go with one of your favorite t&h glitters or jellys.
- the brand is in constant development. new colors are added frequently & colorways may be retired at any time.
- o reaphotos, descriptions & swatches are still being added. Sorry for the inconvenience. I realize it's a royal pain to shop without live swatches! I'm working on it best as I can. If you have an questions, or would like additional photos sent to you to help you make your polish purchase, ask away! email@example.com more about the brand, visit the about page.